September 14th, 2015
Find out How To Get a FREE Security Tote Bag I am excited with my association with the Kyss Bag Company. This bag ANCHORS and Locks In One Easy Motion thus Securing Your Valuables allowing YOU a More Peace of Mind . . . .And I am OFFERING it FREE with the purchase off my website of a 16″x20″ or larger original oil painting!!
*** SPECIAL PROMOTION *** Original oil painting orders from my website http://www.lloyddobsonartist.com/fine-art-gallery/ a 16″x20″ or larger come with a gift certificate good towards a FREE KYSS Bag that Anchors and Locks In One Easy Motion thus Securing Your Valuables allowing YOU a More Peace of Mind at http://KYSSBags.info All you have to do is make a purchase of one of my 16″x20″ or larger original oil paintings and the gift certificate for the Cruise Ship Kyss Bag will be sent to you… instantly! . .
A Free Kyss Bag is always a good thing…enjoy my oil painting and your FREE Kyss Bag at the same time. The gift certificate is only valid for first-time buyers of Kyss Bags and oil paintings from Lloyd Dobson Artist and can only be redeemed for a Kyss Bag. You must be 21 years or older to redeem the gift certificate. Prior sales excluded. The Kyss Bag can not be shipped outside of the United States. Additional restrictions may apply. See complete details and availability at http://KYSSBags.info
Think of all the valuable things that you carry in your bag …Your phone. Your iPod. Your Camera. Your wallet. The keys. Your purse.
Now you can stop worrying when you need to leave your bag unattended. At the beach. The gym. At work. By the pool. With a Kyss Bag you always have security if and when you need it! ANCHOR your Kyss Bag & LOCK it closed in one easy and discreet motion.
* A Unique Gift
* As a Travel Carry-On
* As a Beach Bag
* At the Gym
* At Dance Competitions
* As a College Bag
* At Work
* And Much, Much More!
September 14th, 2015
How Do I Increase My Artist Website Online Traffic? Technology has rapidly grown and as artist we must take advantage of this media to grow our art business. Knowing how to market is the key to any business including art. With access to the computer we can develop an Internet address and with some additional training can dominate the digital real estate.
Every business need only two things. They need traffic and conversions. Period! What better way to drive targeted traffic to your art than the Internet. Many artist who maintain a website do not take advantage of the Internet’s capability.
They simply put their art online and do little more than wait and see what happens. The whole point of having a website is to use it to spread the word about your art and to broaden your audience, right? The main reason why you’re online in the first place is to show your work to as many people as possible. The good news is that any artist can actively increase the reach of their website.
One of the greatest advantages of the Internet, and one that artists consistently overlook, is that complete strangers can land on your website or discover you and your art entirely by chance or accident. Most artists tell me that people find their websites not by chance or accident, but rather by searching artist names directly on search engines, once again demonstrating that artist website audiences consist mainly of people who’ve already heard or read or know about them, rather than as a result of incidental encounters.
Here are a few tips to market your art and remember exposure is extremely important. Getting in front of the potential customer is one of the keys to success.
1) Integrate Your Artist Website With Your Art Career Strategy: Don’t underestimate the importance of physical shows in your local community. Be sure to regularly update your website with the same information – upcoming shows, latest work, etc and include links in your emails so that people can click through to the pages which tell them about the new work or events.
2) Optimize Your Website For Search Engines: Search Engines, like Google and Bing can help a lot to bring new potential buyers to your artist website. This is especially true if you sell lower cost small artworks or reproductions in the $50 – $200 range which can attract gift and tourist-market buyers.
3) Use Social Networking To Increase Visits: There are a myriad of social networking sites online today. In our experience focus first on building a presence on Facebook. Lloyd_Dobson_Artist_-_Facebook_Fan_PageSetup a Facebook page for your art business – this needs to be in addition to your personal Facebook page. Post your latest artworks and updates there regularly. Invite others to visit your website.
4) Join Free Or Low Cost Online Galleries: Your own artist website should always be the place where you bring people to see your work. This is because it is here that you have the most control over the presentation and information flow.
That said, online galleries can be a great way to get your flag out in places that people can find you. The most important point is to ALWAYS include links back to your own artist website so that visitors have the option to visit your artist website.
5) Personal Networking: This is the most powerful way to do anything but it’s also the one many of us seem to avoid the most. Make a point of talking with 5 new people each time and “be the artist”. Share your business card (which must have your website URL on it). Nurture the relationships and friendships that develop with artists and arts professionals.
One final point:
6) Consistency Is King
It is much better to do a little consistently every week that to do a handful of mad-dash all-inclusive efforts each year. Rome wasn’t built in a day – it was build brick by brick. So it is with your art career!
If you would like some additional marketing information, tools and strategies to grow your art website online business, visit the following website now: http://www.InspireBlueWaveWebsiteBlogTraining.com